live, adj. = "(of entertainment) thrilling"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 29 19:06:21 UTC 2010

I wouldn't call it the "old fakeroo" if the customer is getting
exactly what is expected -- DirecTV channels just like one gets at
home.

Aren't all new uses, by definition, not customary?

I am reading these e-mails in gmail, and there are several ads like
this in the right-hand column:

Watch Live TV
Your Favorite TV Shows Online.
Watch Free.