Ben Z on NPR today

Judy Prince jbalizsprince at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 30 21:11:07 UTC 2010

Many thanks, Laurence.

You're right, Ben sounded terrific.  He sounded equally terrific at Oxford
in June at the ICHLL conference on lexicology and lexicography.  He's
informing, entertaining and clearly curious to learn about and then impart
his discoveries about slang and slangsters (did I just coin a new term,
Ben?).

Best,

Judy