soldier = sailor

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 5 00:51:18 UTC 2010

This shows that all was still well with the world three years ago. Or does
it?

Newsweek felt compelled to print the  following correction to a movie review
it published in October, 2006:

[http://www.newsweek.com/id/44948]  CORRECTION:  In "Inside the Hero
Factory" (Oct. 23), we said the flag raising at Iwo Jima was conducted by
six soldiers, when in fact the flag was hoisted by five Marines and a Navy
corpsman.

JL