to = for

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 6 22:35:25 UTC 2010

A more exciting possibility is that the Kings James Bible translators were
Shakespeare. Anyone who's read _Naked Came the Stranger_, by "Penelope
Ashe,"  knows that brilliant literature can be written by a committee! (It's
just like all the different parts of a brain meshing together!) We know the
translators did the Bible, so why couldn't they do "Shakespeare"?

If S. was such a prose&poetrymeister, why wasn't he *on* the KJV committee?
Hmm?
Because he *was* the committee and vice versa. That's why!

QED.

JL