Bad Girls speak

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 7 15:19:01 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: Bad Girls speak
To: grendel.jjf at verizon.net

"Deride; disdain."  Definitely not what you'd expect from SE "hater."

Years ago I saw a Tennessee vanity plate that said "PLAYAHATA."  A
well-established, usu. critical,  hiphop term for one, esp. a female, who
disapproves of "playas."

JL

JL

  On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 12:37 AM, Seán Fitzpatrick <grendel.jjf at verizon.net