OT: name porn

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 7 17:10:18 UTC 2010

Not entirely consistent with most of the materials posted here, but it
was a can't-miss item:

http://bit.ly/cSQMAL
> A high level Pakistani diplomat has been rejected as Ambassador of
> Saudi Arabia because his name, Akbar Zib, equates to "/Biggest Dick/"
> in Arabic. Saudi officials, apparently overwhelmed by the idea of the
> name, put their foot down and gave the idea of his being posted there,
> the kibosh.

And, to make matters worse, this is not the first time his credentials
have been rejected.

There is also the odd use--to me--of kibosh (no to mention the extra comma).

<via Foreign Policy http://bit.ly/9VuD4t>

     VS-)