Facebook has redefined via (?)

Towse my.cache at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 11 21:46:32 UTC 2010

Barbara sent an e-mail explaining that the "via" she was referring to
had happened with no input on her part. I sent her a note with a link
explaining Facebook's implementation, which was designed to mimic the
way folks on FB, like me, were already sharing links.

http://mashable.com/2010/01/16/facebook-via/

Now that it's all clear as mud. ...

--
Sal

Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers
and the terminally curious <http://writers.internet-resources.com>