OT: new research into semantic categories

Judy Prince jbalizsprince at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 12 15:28:40 UTC 2010

Ah, thanks Joel.  So long as you've assured us that we're not a list of
rigid members.....we can carry on as before:  being late.  Somehow this
doesn't seem very satisfying.

Judy

On 12 February 2010 06:01, Joel S. Berson <Berson at att.net> wrote:

> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Subject:      Re: OT: new research into semantic categories

> At 2/11/2010 10:18 PM, Judy Prince wrote:
> >Pardon, Robin, but are you suggesting that the people on this list are
> >rigid?  Not sure whether that's a compliment or not.....
>
> Some of us are just "late".
>
> Joel

Frisky Moll Press:  http://judithprince.com/home.html

"I can't read my library card."  ---Jeff Hecker, Norfolk, VA