Poss. Ety. of "twink" [Was Re: Theriomorphism in a Los Angeles Gay Community]

ROBIN HAMILTON robin.hamilton2 at BTINTERNET.COM
Sat Feb 13 17:08:01 UTC 2010

My immediate tuppenceworth, on no evidence whatsoever, is that the extra two lines are a later addition by a different author -- they add absolutely nothing to the substance of what went before, and are much more straightforward both in the linguistic games they play and the rhythm employed.

Robin