erotics

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 14 19:50:43 UTC 2010

You don't get much more mainstream than the NY Times Book Review:

1986 Alicia Ostriker, "American Poetry, Now Shaped by Women" in _NYTBR_
(March 9) 28: Sharon Olds enacts an erotics of family love and pain.
That  means her poetry does. Ostriker's review begins on page 1.

JL