Word boundaries

Thu Feb 18 01:17:48 UTC 2010

No skewering from me. This is a genuine slip of the ear and worth recording in the archives. IMEO.
------Original Message------
From: Bill Palmer
Sender: ADS-L
To: ADS-L
ReplyTo: ADS-L
Subject: [ADS-L] Word boundaries
Sent: Feb 17, 2010 2:47 PM

On NPR this afternoon, I heard a story about a physician in Haiti who was described as a "disaster's own surgeon", which on further reflection worked out to be "disaster zone surgeon"

I concede that this does not rise to full contact scholarship, and ask not to be skewered for non-serious posting..

Bill Palmer