Tiger

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 19 15:21:32 UTC 2010

No.

But you knew that.

I'm paraphrasing someone, perhaps badly: "There are only two kinds of media
messages: _cool_ and _boring_.

Fill in the blanks:

Tiger Woods is  _cool_  because....

Fighting in Afghanistan (remember: _no_ soundtrack) and a nut who blows up a
building are _boring_ because....

JL