Guido x 2

Sat Feb 20 15:56:19 UTC 2010

Here's an early cite for "Guido" in the context of Jersey Shore tourism.

---
1988 _Red Bank [N.J.] Register_ 29 May 5C/1 Most tourists -- Bennies,
Guidos or BBQs (Brooklyn, Bronx and Queens) to us locals -- are
regular folks who just want to get away and impose themselves on the
public infrastructures near beaches, lakes or mountains.
http://209.212.22.88/data/rbr/1980-1989/1988/1988.05.29.pdf
---

--Ben Zimmer