nomconjobjs: between you and me/I (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 22 23:00:18 UTC 2010

I agree with Bill.  "Outnumbers by a factor of..." as I've said is strange terminology to me and I wondered if it were common anywhere.  It' is confusing as Bill pointed out.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/