What is winter?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 24 16:05:52 UTC 2010

Hi Eoin C. Bairéad

I've never seen a first name like that nor last name for that matter.  How do you pronounce it?

You must have missed the part where I spoke of the seasons as per conus USA.  Also the part where redefining the seasons is the observation of most weather forecasters in USA.  And how about the part where this is the "American" Dialect Society.  OK?

In Atlantic City NJ USA, the seasons seem delayed a month because of the affect of the water temps.  Summer is July Aug Sept.  They used to hold the Miss American contest in Sept to bring more folks to the shore for the nice weather and warm ocean.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/