Ending with OK might not be OK. OK

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 25 00:26:24 UTC 2010

Eoin,
Don't feed the trolls and use caution when attending to their advice.

Focus instead on more interesting things, like some fashion terminology,
e.g., "baglady chic".

We all have our idiosyncrasies and can step on a toe or two. But when
called on it, most will usually accept it and revise their behavior,
rather than becoming defiant and rude. The few exceptions are best left
to their own devices.

So, once again--don't feed the trolls.

VS-)