COOTY of the year?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Jan 5 13:46:28 UTC 2010

COOTY -- Cop-Out Of The Year?  From Anthony
Galluccio, Massachusetts State Senator, who while
on probation and ordered to abstain from alcohol
after pleading guilty to a hit-and-run accident
failed a surprise breathalyzer test (it surprised
him because it was given when a court officer
arrived with the machine, not after it had been placed in his house):

"I haven't ingested any alcohol" (he said
yesterday, as heard on TV news and quoted by
thebostonchannel.com).  "After discussing it with
a physician, we have determined that is the
result of my using two toothpastes – Colgate
Total Whitening and Sensodyne Toothpaste, both of
which contain sorbitol" (he said in an earlier
statement; quoted on several web sites).

Joel