Foolish Democratic Quotations of 2009 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tue Jan 5 16:08:41 UTC 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

And how about:
"I know it wasn't rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don't
believe it was rape-rape." Whoopi Goldberg on Roman Polanski's rape of a
13 year-old girl