must of have??

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 12 08:25:32 UTC 2010

I've seen "could/must have" and I've seen "could/must of"--I've even
seen "could/must off". But I've never seen "must of have". Was this an
accurate transcript or an editorial error resulting from trying to
correct "must of"?

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=887515&category=STATE
Paterson slams Reid comments
> "I'm just saying that it's disturbing a lot of people *must of have*
> seen this," Paterson continued during a question-and-answer period
> after a speech to Family Planning Advocates. "It's a very intrusive
> and kind of degrading remark, but it's one that was probably close to
> a different kind of way of phrasing it which might have been acceptable."

     VS-)