Supreme Court having minute trouble with "orthogonal"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 12 10:59:47 UTC 2010

Moral of the story - Use big arcane words, it makes you seem smarter, whether you are or not.  Boarders on abusive.

In fact the judges should not use words in public documents that they themselves do not know.  Those documents are meant for public consumption, and are supposed to be composed for that.  When I was with the govt we were supposed to keep the fog out of reports.  That should go for the robed as well as unrobed.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/