sane and insane conservatives on racism

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 13 08:22:41 UTC 2010

This is actually the second time it happened in a couple of days. My
second massage on Paterson--the one that contained the entire clip
rather than just the "must of have" quotation was also intended for an
individual. At least one other time a similar message was rejected by
the list because it contained too much code.

I'll be more careful in the future and will try to disambiguate the aliases.

     VS-)

PS: Is there a formal list manager who can remove such inadvertent posts?