1909

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 15 19:34:34 UTC 2010

I could be wrong, but in this case I very strongly doubt it. Despite
autosuggestive attempts to imagine them saying, "Nineteen six," "nineteen
nine," etc., it just sounds wrong.

Of course, I have heard that formula from others, though I'm mostly familiar
with it through films and fiction.

JL