:-) mostly -- McWhorter on "standard English"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 17 01:32:34 UTC 2010

Funny I've never heard anyone say "What register do you speak"?  They might answer "I''m a registered Democrat.

Perhaps we should be more scientific and call ourselves the "American Register Society".  But I think we'd be making ARS's of ourselves.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling