vagazzle/vajazzle

Mon Jan 18 12:21:13 UTC 2010

---
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/01/jennifer-love-hewitt-explains-her-precious-lady-jewels/1
Jennifer Love Hewitt explains her 'precious lady' jewels
USA Today, Jan 13, 2010

While all the other late-night talk show hosts last night were yakking
about NBC, Jennifer Love Hewitt was on with George Lopez talking about
something entirely different - her private parts. Or as she called put
it - her "precious lady."
In her upcoming book, The Day I Shot Cupid, she mentions that she has
a chapter on "Vagazzaling." [sic?]
She explains: "After a breakup a friend of mine Swarovski Crystaled my
'precious lady' and it shined like a disco ball and so I have a whole
chapter in there about how women should 'vagazzle' their va-jay-jays."
And was hers vagazzled as they spoke? Yes, she told Lopez. "It's hot
pink for today for you.  I am currently vagazzled."
---

This video of the interview is captioned, "Jennifer embraces her booty
and talks about 'vajazzling' her vajayjay":

http://www.tbs.com/video/index.jsp?oid=201572

--Ben Zimmer