McWhorter on "Negro" [Was: on "Negro English"] (UNCLASSIFIED)

Judy Prince jbalizsprince at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 20 03:31:07 UTC 2010

Sali's being infinitely patient and courteous, Tom.

I agree with his last sentence to you:  "I think it's pretty insensitive and
colonial of you to be so stubborn on a subject matter that everybody has
politely proved you to be mistaken."

You go beyond insensitivity.

Your obvious, extreme, persistent racism is not appropriate for this public
list.  You degrade me, my family, my friends, my colleagues, and these
listmembers with what you seem to regard as humorous jibes at blacks.  My
view is that you are an incorrigible racist.

I call for the listmanager to ask for your withdrawing from the list, and if
you do not withdraw, then I will expect the listmanager to withdraw you.

Judy