"_Auroch_, aurochs"?!

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 22 21:04:48 UTC 2010

According to the article below, in *English* English, no less,
_aurochs_ is now a plural. This shift may not be news to most others,
but, to me ... <sob!> I'm sorry. I can't go on.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/7011035/Giant-cattle-to-be-bred-back-from-extinction.html

Heard on The Judges:

Early-twenty-ish black male speaker:

"Point-blank!" = Precisely!

Late-twenty-ish black male speaker uses, of a woman, _turnout_, to
mean "outrageous flirt." He also, speaking of the same woman,
sneeringly used "her _little_ boody" as part of his derisive
description.

-Wilson
–––
–Mark Twain