Guido x 2

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 23 19:47:35 UTC 2010

The _New Yorker_ discussed precisely the same phenomenon WRT _Jersey Shore_
last week.

Whatever the origin of the species, HDAS 1 traces the designation _Guido_
back to 1988-89. My SWAG is that it was inspired by Joe Pantoliano's
character "Guido" in the teen megahit _Risky Business_  (1983).

JL