Quote: writing (talking) about music is like dancing about architecture (1983) (singing about football 1982) (singing about economics 1918)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 24 23:14:26 UTC 2010

I am a relative novice with short-URL use and because of the quantity of
conversions I might have miscopied some of them. I will check the quotes
later today and will correct the links. For the moment, unfortunately, I
am preoccupied with a potential virus despite three layers of protection
on my computer. Anti-virus and Windows updates are not working, which is
often a sign of an infection. Once I clean it up, I'll post a full reply.

     VS-)