Hoarse, four, mourning etc.

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 2 20:18:42 UTC 2010

Agreed. Similarly: Last night, as I was singing to myself while washing up
dishes, I noted that one of the rhymes wasn't exact in my dialect -- I
forget just what it was, maybe a "caught/cot" vowel pair -- and it may even
have been in a lyric of my own. But, I reflected, how restricted my
repertoire and writing would be if I insisted that all rhymes be exact!
"Close enough for filk", as we often say with a bit (or more) of
self-mockery. ("What is filk?": http://www.interfilk.org/interfilk/filk.htm)

m a m
http://filk.cracksandshards.com/