Racial epithet makes news (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 7 21:35:14 UTC 2010

You wrote "*the* Native Americans" instead of simply "Native Americans."

According to paragraph 3297c of the Code, that's an attempt to distance
yourself from Native Americans.

I think we all know how to respond to that. And don't yell, "Typo!"  Freud
showed precisely what typos mean.

JL

PS: MEANT TO BE IRONIC.