"playboy" [Was: article on the name "America"] (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Jul 16 19:48:15 UTC 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I'm not able to search the comic books from work, but the newspaper
strip is available on N'archive and other online sources.  Oddly enough,
though, just about all relevant search combinations

"Bruce Wayne" + playboy
"Bruce Wayne" + socialite
"Bruce Wayne" + millionaire

don't start returning useful hits until 1966, when the TV series
started.