Republican Subterfuge [was Whilst]

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 18 00:31:09 UTC 2010

Let's get back to linguistics. You know how Sarah Palin has that distinctive
Northwest "g-dropping" thing?  Well, the latest Gallup Poll says she's the
way-ahead Republican fave for 2012.

Great - but blatantly unfair - story-related pic:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2010/0717/Sarah-Palin-leads-the-GOP-presidential-pack-for-2012

JL