"wh" words - was "no subject" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 18 20:42:25 UTC 2010

I wonder.  Is the aspiration when saying "wh" as ~hw at the lips where the ~w is formed so the ~w is unvoiced, or at the back in the throat where ~h is formed?  If it's at the lips, that would make it an aspirated unvoiced ~w rather than a ~h followed by a ~w.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling