"get ones ashes hauled", and sweeping ones (or someones) chimney

Ronald Butters ronbutters at AOL.COM
Mon Jul 19 20:48:38 UTC 2010

Coitus, as I understand it, does not involve placing the cranium inside a dark, narrow place. Freud had a daughter. He must have figured this out. even if linguists haven't.

A chimney sweep sweeps chimneys. Chimneys are like penises. The chimney-sweep humps away and eventully ejects the hot contents of the big, hard, long chimney--to the delight of the owners of the house.

This is why I have an all-electric home.