Further evidence of the demise of English as world language

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 25 19:30:52 UTC 2010

No offense meant, Wilson. I think I noticed this one more than some others
you may have posted because the matrix is Basque (which BTW I might or might
not have recognized without help in this case, and it matters not a tinker's
damn to me whether I would have).

Not knowing the source site and not being able to read Basque, I couldn't
tell whether this was, as you say, a term of trade jargon or a loan into
everyday e-conversation.

And ... Sorry, what was your original point?

m a m