irregardless, 1876 (OED: 1912)

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Thu Jul 29 20:25:02 UTC 2010

A much earlier Southern _irregardless_, posted here a few
years ago by Bonnie Taylor-Blake:

1795 _City Gaz. & Daily Advertiser_ (Charleston, S. Carolina)
(1796) 23 June 3 But death, irregardless of tenderest ties,
Resolv'd the good _Betty,_ at length, to bereave.

We have five additional examples from the decade before 1870,
from various regions.

Jesse Sheidlower
OED