crash blossom, sort of

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Jun 4 14:14:42 UTC 2010

At 6/4/2010 12:03 AM, Victor Steinbok wrote:
> From random Facebook notifications that show up in the mailbox:
>
>>Alivira liked Biggest dog in the world picture!! on Facebook and
>>suggested you like it too.
>
>What's a "world picture" and where is the dog in it? ;-)
>
>Too bad it's not a headline.

Haven't I encountered this in discourse on world politics?  Analogous
to "dog in the manger" / "dog" = "ugly" --

"North Korea: biggest dog in the world picture"  Or "Iran", or Cheney
on any other "rogue" country.

(There apparently is a "Digby: Biggest Dog in the World" picture --
that is, movie.)

Joel