AP: Spelling Bee protesters

Dennis Baron debaron at ILLINOIS.EDU
Sat Jun 5 01:33:13 UTC 2010

Two old Web of Language posts (from 2007) on the Spelling Bee protests:

Bee Season: The annual Spelling Bee brings out protestors as well as
nerds:

http://illinois.edu/db/view/25/2052?count=1&ACTION=DIALOG

Spelling counts at the Spelling Bee, but in the age of the Internet,
should it count anywhere else?

http://illinois.edu/db/view/25/2064?count=1&ACTION=DIALOG

____________________
Dennis Baron