Old Norse and Earlier English Pronunciation

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 16 17:59:31 UTC 2010

Back to the scope question! Amy, IIRC I asked about that sometime soon after
I started reading the list, and was told in reply that it's
the [American [Dialect Society]]
not
*the [[American Dialect] Society]

So dialects of Old Norse, Icelandic, and other (even non-Germanic! :)
languages are definitely on topic.

m a m