another euphemism

Wed Jun 16 21:13:40 UTC 2010

Wikipedia has an entry on "go commando" that gives a citation in 1985
in the Chicago Tribune. I checked the cite in ProQuest and it is ok.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_commando

Cite: 1985 January 22, Chicago Tribune, Tempo: Marking the golden
anniversary of a brief success by Jim Spencer, Page D1, Chicago,
Illinois. (ProQuest Historical Newspapers)

Furthermore, colored briefs are "sleazy" and going without underwear
("going commando," as they say on campus) is simply gross.