Old Norse and Earlier English Pronunciation

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 16 21:59:50 UTC 2010

>From the ADS home page

Founded in 1889, the American Dialect Society is dedicated to the study of the English language in North America, and of other languages, or dialects of other languages, influencing it or influenced by it.

http://www.americandialect.org/index.php/amerdial/categories/C180/

Interpretation?

see truespel.com phonetic spelling