how to classify?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Jun 18 14:39:44 UTC 2010

At 10:20 AM -0400 6/18/10, Charles Doyle wrote:
>A misspelling, or a Freudian slip, or an invitation . . . .
>
>Charlie

A quick perusal of google reveals, as it were, a plethora of sites
offering "bare with me" paraphernalia (T-shirts, throw pillows,
coasters, etc.) for nudist (or "naturalist") camps and such.

Cf. e.g.
http://allnudist.wordpress.com/2009/07/05/bare-with-me/
http://shop.cafepress.com/bare-with-me
http://www.aanr-east.com/t_pages.php?id=108 [nude stuff online merchandise]

The one below was presumably not a conscious effort to achieve this message.

LH