more information on the kibosh, qirbach, kurbash

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 22 21:36:36 UTC 2010

There is an 1830 NY Med Journal as well. I'll post it later--I don't
want to start the search from scratch on a different computer, so I'll
pick it up when I get back to mine. The reference is to travels in the
Middle East. There is no explanatory note on the term either which
hardly suggests that it was "hardly well-known".

VS-)