Özil's magic left foot -- or was it Oezil's ?

Lisa Galvin lisagal23 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 24 18:51:17 UTC 2010

I guess you could sort of approximate it with the pronunciation of "ou" in "could", "should" (or the "oo" in "foot", the "u" in "put"), though those are rough examples, since of course the pronunciation of these words differs depending on your English.

Lisa Galvin