eggcorn? Baskinet

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 10 18:37:54 UTC 2010

Is portability a factor? Or /was/ it ever a factor? I came across
several pictures of industrial size bassinets, including one that
converts into a bookcase or a play-table with chair and other that look
like cribs (or, rather, a large oval basket hanging inside a crib-like
structure). But these seem to be stretching the traditional sense.

As does this http://bit.ly/9PqyHp

     VS-)