Bullhorn as a Verb

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Mar 11 17:56:44 UTC 2010

You can get a lot more hits for the verb by checking "bullhorning"
(for some reason, the quotes matter, even for a single word":  >24K
hits, although a lot are for a song apparently entitled "Bullhorning
from Behind the Imperial Bird", which I've somehow missed hearing to
this point.  Also "bullhorned":  13K hits, many in a political
context (typically in the passive form "get bullhorned".

LH, who long ago disowned his obstreperous cousin "Bull"