Modern Proverb: Sacred cows make the best hamburger (antedating attrib Aardvark magazine 1965)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 11 19:46:27 UTC 2010

With the usual genuflecting, I got the date down to between January and
May, 1943. There are two copies in GB, one is from UW-Madison.

     VS-)