"dollar per" and sacred cows

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 11 23:12:39 UTC 2010

Nice! I wasn't trying to look for the /earliest/ "dollar per"--it was
just an accidental catch along with what I thought was a nice use of
sacred cows for steaks. The "dollar per" comment was intended more as a
follow up to Arnold Zwicky's blog posts on truncation (Aug 29, 2009, and
March 7, 2010).

     VS-)