Squinting agreement

Barbara Need bhneed at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 14 21:35:10 UTC 2010

Interesting. That is one solution, of course--the other being "While
those data are...." I wonder how much the line break in the print
version between _that_ and _data_ contributed (I don't know how soon
these things get put into the column layout).

Another reason to prefer print! :-)

Barbara (who is remarkably atavistic for a computer geek!)

Barbara Need
Chicago