Bumper Sticker: Chicken Little was right (antedating 1965 December 16) (1956)

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 15 00:04:37 UTC 2010

I am almost certain this is a legitimate date. If you search for 1955,
there are a number of hits (all appear to be references to publication
dates, which does not tell much). But searching for 1956 produces a
hit to an ad for a 1956 Engagement Calendar. My assumption is that one
usually sells XXXX engagement calendars in the year XXXX-1. In any
case, it is a publication that virtually all academic libraries have,
so it should be possible to track down fairly easily.

VS-)